The following four core groups of theological exploration of vocation programs established on this campus in two phases over the past seven years will be continued.
I. Christian Vocations Program
II. Student Leadership Development
- Greyhound Adventures' Grants–Recipients
- Student Leadership Programs
- Career Services Vocation Exploration & Personal Development Opportunities
III. Faculty & Staff Vocations
IV. Church & Community Partnerships
- Wesleyan Connexion Project
Indiana area UMC will offer a summer intensive for studies in Wesleyan tradition at UIndy for pastors in training
- Vocations Retreat for High School Youth
- Next African-American Sages
event to be held February 23, 2008. Watch for more details.
- Collaborations with local hurches to create additional opportunities for students